Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rodriguez: cooperation with Li focus on the end of her emotional adjustment


Belgian star Henin-Hardenne won seven Grand Slam singles titles, Argentina,Rodriguez is a recognized world-class marshal. Today, the legendary coach and Li come together and help China "a sister" rounded out the women's singles final of the Cincinnati Tennis. Recently, Rodriguez accepted the "Today "interview, talking about the ins and outs of cooperation that he and Lena ...

Reporter: How did you when Li coach?

Rodriguez: It is now my family and I live in China, and a tennis academy cooperation has been two years. Recently Li is looking for a new coach, and her agent asked if I was interested in the guidance of Li, I said we can use now to the end to try and take a look at Li is like my coaching. I do to help her, because I think she played great. Cheap snapbacks

Reporter: So you will be working with Li the end of the year?

Rodriguez: Yes, I would accompany her competition in New York, Tokyo and Beijing, if she can participate in year-end finals, then I will go.

Reporter: Do you think the guidance of Haining and the guidance of Li What is the difference?

Rodriguez: It is hard to say, because my understanding of Li is not yet in-depth, but my idea would be completely different, because I Haining grow together, since she was 13 years old until she retired, I have at her side. Now I have my experience, she (Li), her experience, so my identity is not the same, because I want a lot listening to understand her needs and decide what guidance to provide for her.

Reporter: the first time to see Li Na, How does it feel?

Rodriguez: She is very nice, but also get along very well. I told her my idea is to refine refine refine the beginning may be difficult to adapt for her, so she and I said: "Observation is the first step, I will communicate with your husband, because he than anyone else to know you, he told me his guiding philosophy, after all, it is well done and I need some information to help you. "I see great potential in the Li Na, who, her temper is very hot , but must learn to control.

Reporter: In other words, you will focus on teaching her how to adjust the mood?

Rodriguez: Yes. I told her to learn how the mind to control their heart, or will be a lot of trouble. If you think the pitch by the emotional impact, there is no chance of winning.

Reporter: guidance Li, what are your plans?

Rodriguez: I would give her a structured thinking, I have seen her three games, then we will strive to develop a good plan for the U.S.. But I also told her one week can not be much change, we want to take some time to adjust, the effect may be apparent until next year.

Reporter: Li game you've seen before?

Rodriguez: Have you seen and read a lot, it makes me a better understanding of how to communicate with her. Snapbacks for cheap

Reporter: promise and Lena, you and Justine communicated with you?

Rodriguez: Yes, but did not say that very clear, I told her that I might again when professional players coach.

Reporter: the short term you will stay in Beijing?

Rodriguez: Yes, and tennis school contract until 2016, and before that I and his family stay in Beijing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment