Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Reed ready to suit offseason regardless of the simple fact that in the past

Ed Reed didn't seem like a man who wished to rehash the previous concerning his off-season absence away from your Baltimore Ravens, according toward Carroll County Times.

"I'm here, man," Reed said. "What transpired weeks back again transpired. What happened merely as a end result of what I experienced to cope with family people sensible and what I've been steering by means of to the last 11 many years now regardless of the simple fact that in the league you realize it's often a time regardless of the simple fact that you simply need to assess yourself. after you obtain to some specific element and you've been undertaking it possibly not getting as vocal guys don't be as vocal with it, but when you're dealing using the organization element of it, too, that's something you need to offer with.

"I choose to cope with it the way in which I cope with it. That way, youthful guys know it. children will know it as they appear up. Their mom and father will know it. I'm not only a man who holds stuff back. That's why you obtain that which you get. And if I didn't do it that way, you wouldn't possess the details to create about."

Reed is entering the last yr of his contract and presently has no agent to represent him, but he desires to talk offer using the Ravens.

"Talks have presently been there," stated Reed, who's credited a $7.2 million bottom income this season.. "I know (GM) Ozzie (Newsome) and them know I wish getting here. We will get that achieved when it's time to cross that bridge. I'm beneficial with football most ideal now. I'm concentrated for the season. That's all I'm worried about most ideal now is finding my teammates very much better and get myself very much better and get ready to go forward this season.

"Like I said, they know I'm assessing myself yr to year. Would I want to hold out more? Of course, however the method tells you something different. You know, that's something you often cope with most ideal after the season. So, when we cross that bridge y'all guys will know."

No comments:

Post a Comment