Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wenger affectionate to retain Van Persie forget the champion to retire at Arsenal

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said the club must at all costs, leaving the captain Robin van Persie, and he also hope that the Dutch can end his career at Arsenal.
Robin van Persie
  : "We want that at all costs, leaving Van Persie, because we rely on his offensive and I always support him even in his most difficult time, I hope he can end in Arsenal, Arsene Wenger wrote in the European sports blog career. "
  Commenting on the new aid Giroux, Wenger said: "I already know he has some time, when I first met him I found his talent and threats, I always say he can score and assists partner He can be easily integrated into our tactical system, I do not like a pure shooter, they must fight as a team. Giroux's air superiority is obvious, he is fully forward, and there is much room for improvement . "

No comments:

Post a Comment